Wednesday, April 27, 2011

eat your peas!

for crying out loud eat your peas. there are crickets starving in the world. I went out to work all day to put that food on the table. If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat??!!

Photobucket

I had some real crickets (I find dead ones in my laundry all the time which I suspect is due to the stink of training gear :P) put aside that I was going to use for various things.... but the ants ate them! So I quickly constructed a couple to use in some little scenes :)
I suspect they were initially drawn to the basement/laundry area by a weirdly hollow sausage I found down there one time.


anyways, these are my first couple of photos :)

Photobucket

Pudding = brains.


Photobucket

there will be more elaborate scenes to come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment