Thursday, May 19, 2011

Upcoming markets and new pieces!!

I've been quite busy the last couple of weeks preparing for the next market coming up..Cafternoon-tea in Kingsland tomorrow :)
If you've never been there it's in the hall of the church on the corner of the Bond st / New north rd intersection, you should be able to find parking by the school at the top of Sandringham rd (about a 30 second walk)
There should be a few new people and some of the old favourites (sew funky, sweet surrender etc) there too :D

This time around I have a few new products which I have to admit are mostly butterfly inspired :) please excuse and tiny hands in the photos, I had a helper, oh and bigger hands too haa.

Photobucket

a few bangles inlaid with butterflies and my own artwork :) I also have matching rings that aren't pictured.

Photobucket

These are one of my favourite things I've made lately, bottled butterflies :) I've saved one for myself of one of the buterflies in the Vanessa butterfly genus :D
Photobucket
(Vanessa butterflies)


These aren't butterfly related but from many visits to the museum was inspired to make some cute little specimens :D
Photobucket


So along with my regular products these are a few of the new bits and pieces I'll be bringing along to crafternoon-tea tomorrow, 10am - 2pm, trinity church hall in Kingsland, Sat 21st May :) see you there!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment